1.3. The website publisher and the Controller of the personal data obtained through it is Visual Media Sp. z o.o. based in: Polska, 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bydgoskich Przemysłowców 6 (NIP: 967-128-00 08 REGON: 340396658, KRS: 0000298882 - 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register in Bydgoszcz), hereinafter referred to as the Publisher or Controller.
1.5. The Users’ personal data are collected through the Controller’s website and processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.6. Personal data collected by the Controller through the website shall not be transferred to any third parties.
1.7. Visual Media Sp. z o.o. declares that it makes every effort to ensure adequate security of the data provided. The personal data shall be used for the purposes set out below in this document.
2.1. Access to some website sections (access to the client's panel, access to selected blog articles or other website sections) may require signing up.
2.2. Registration on the Website is not obligatory.
2.3. Registration is performed by filling out the registration form.
The registration form may require personal data, such as: the User's first and last name, e-mail address, login and password, necessary for authorization (signing in) and access to selected website sections.
2.4. The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, the lack of consent to our processing of personal data may prevent us from providing services electronically.
3.1. Each User who has filled out the form (contact and/or registration form) or otherwise made his personal data available to the Website Controller shall have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the processing of his or her personal data,
- the right to access his or her personal data,
- the right to rectify/supplement personal data,
- the right to erase personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data,
- the right to object to processing of personal data,
- the right not to be the subject to profiling.
3.2. Please send any questions or reservations related to how the Controller processes personal data to: email@example.com. The data subject may file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Personal data of the Website Users shall be processed by the Controller only for the purpose of the services provided in the Website and for the purposes indicated for each such service (process), for example to:
- use the contact form,
- use the newsletter,
- send to the Controller an application (CV) for the job position specified in the advertisement,
- access the Client Section (access to materials, projects) or blog (access to selected articles)
4.1. Recruitment processes for individual job positions are carried out by the Publisher (Controller) on the following terms.
Recruitment for the job indicated in the advertisement may last up to 12 months. This means that the personal data of individuals who have submitted their applications (CVs) may be processed within that period. After that period, the data is erased from the Controller's database, unless the User (job applicant) has agreed to a longer processing of his personal data in connection with future recruitment processes.
If you are interested in participating in recruitment, please send your application documents (CVs) to the email address in the advertisement, together with a photo (optional), by the date indicated in the advertisement with the following declaration:
Declaration required to participate in the recruitment process:
- I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my job application (my application) necessary for the recruitment process to be processed according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and other applicable regulations, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC and other Polish laws governing personal data protection.
- I hereby declare that I have read the personal data protection information provided in the job recruitment advertisement*.
the lack of the above statements will make it impossible to consider the candidature in the recruitment process.
- I hereby give consent to the use of my application (CV) in future recruitment processes arranged by Visual Media Sp. z o.o. However, for no longer than 24 months following my CV submission date.
5.1. When using the website www.vinylrecords.pl, small files, the so-called cookies, can be saved on your end device (computer, tablet or smartphone). Saving these files on your device is, for example, used for remembering your login details, so you will not have to enter your login and password every time. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to collect statistical data, so that we can adjust the website content to the preferences of consumers (users).
5.2. We use the following cookies:
- statistical files - allow us to collect statistical information on how the website is used; these data can be transferred to the analytical panel Google Analytics,
- functional files - files that make it possible to remember your settings and preferences. By saving these files on your device you do not have to enter your login and password every time,
- social files - enable integration of social networking websites (including Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn) that you use with www.vinylrecords.pl.
5.3. While you visit www.vinylrecords.pl we use two types of cookies: session files and permanent files. Session files are so-called temporary files stored in your device until you log out, leave our website or close your browser. Permanent files are stored in your end device (computer, smartphone) for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until you delete them.
5.4. The User may object to the saving of cookies in his computer and may at any time disable the option to accept cookies in his web browser.
See how to disable the cookie mechanism:
6.1. The information on the website www.visualmedia.io shall not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121). Detailed information about services, products and their prices are each time presented by members of the Sales Department of Visual Media Sp. z o.o.
6.2. Inquiries addressed directly to the Publisher (Controller) via the e-mail address or the form available on the website (containing personal data, among others), are used only to answer the inquiries and are stored in the Controller’s database for statistical purposes for no longer than 12 months.